I am a lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer. I approach the wedding day as unobtrusively as possible but I’m there to give you gentle direction to make sure you are looking and feeling relaxed and amazing. By creating heartfelt, organic imagery that tells YOUR story of love and connection you will have timeless images to remember your day by. Imagery that is raw, that is emotional and that is YOU. So if you are a fun-loving person who values imagery that reflects the realness of you and your family then we should chat!
2. I graduated from New England School of Photography in 2010
3. I started my photography in black/white film 15 years ago
4. I’ve won the Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice award 5 times
5. My work has been featured on Wedding Wire Blog and LoveInc
6. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats and 1 amazing husband
7. When I’m not photographing weddings or portraits you can find me hiking, at yoga, snowboarding, swimming or with my feet up on my back porch tea in hand.